The Systems & Network Analyst is responsible for maintaining the network and running systems projects in Italy & Romania.
The role will administer technical support to employees, performing on-the-spot diagnostic evaluations, discovering efficiency gains, and standardizing all routine tasks.
Person would also be responsible for moving & thereafter supporting the ERP application.
It requires the person to work in conjunction with IT staff members to support business partners, to ensure that all operational activities exceed the service level offerings along with business goals and objectives set for the enterprise.
He/she will oversee the help desk, and assist in network administration and security including but not limited to; web content filtering, mobile device management, and port filtering.
Partnering with the managed service provider and internal staff members, the person in this position will be involved with identifying, prioritizing, and resolving critical infrastructure and security related issues that impact business.
Maintenance and support of Sage ERP is critical to this role.
- Assist in all routing and day to day operations for the IT Help Desk, including information gathering for root-cause analysis, and key performance indicators reported to management team
- Create and maintain all standard work instructions as it relates to network configurations, including network mappings
- Configure all site-to-site VPN tunneling on Cisco ASA devices along with remote client VPN access
- Support users with issues with Sage 200 ERP environment including performing data extracts & migration to the ERP
- Provide end user support across all VMware VDI machines
- Maintain up-to-date hardware/software on all end user machines, and network hardware, according to update schedule
- Monitor, in conjunction with applicable service providers, all critical production processes and technologies that have high visibility and impact on business operations
- Ensure that the service delivery and customer satisfaction exceed published service level agreements
- Partner with IT team to create appropriate policies and procedures as it relates to end users, computers, data, database, license count and security
- Maintain company standards and assist with inventory management for both software, and hardware
- Assist with planning/budgeting any future IT expansion projects as it relates to business growth, efficiencies, and routine upgrades
- Ability to work efficiently under fast paced work environment
- Strong logical & analytical skills
- Able to find root causes of problems & quickly determine efficient solutions
- Able to properly prioritize user requests according to urgency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Italian and English language essential, additional Romanian language skills an advantage
- Experience with relationship management of managed service provider and data center
- Versed in new technology evaluation, product and vendor evaluation, new cloud technology offerings, procurement management and Sage 200 (Functional/Technical)
- Demonstrated experience in the following:
- Directory Services (e.g. Windows 2000+ AD, LDAP)
- Systems (e.g. UNIX, AS/400, Windows, MS Exchange)
- Internet Protocols (e.g. DNS, HTTP, SMTP, SSL)
- Sage 200 functionality, concepts & data migration
- Expert firewall management and troubleshooting
- Experience with different network types (i.e. LAN, WAN) and Cisco switch configuration
- CompTIA A+, Database and CISCO certification a strong plus
- BS in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field; Certifications in VMWare and Cisco
Number of years' Experience
- 8 to 10 years
Ricerca rivolta ad entrambi i sessi L. 903/77
INVIA LA TUA CANDIDATURA >>